Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hooray!

I know it's months away, and I know I sound lame but...

I am so excited!

The 2011 Families Supporting Adoption Conference is being held August 12th & 13th in Layton, Utah. This will be my third year going and my second year being involved in the planning/process. This conference is filled with classes for birthmom's, pregnant girls who are still deciding, birth grandparents, adoptive couples, hopeful adoptive couples and everyone else who is involved in the wonderful world of adoption!

Free for birthfamilies.

I would love to see you all there. I would love to meet those of you I haven't met!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new reader and adoptive mommy in an open adoption here! I must say, I wish I had more access to events like that conference way up here! I hope you have a great time. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments.