Thursday, September 23, 2010

quote.

This is a quote I used in the stake conference talk I gave last month.

"As part of Heavenly Fathers plan of redemption, you experience adversity during mortality. Trials, disappointments, sadness, sickness and heartache are a difficult part of life, but they can lead to spiritual growth, refinement, and progress as you turn to the Lord."

Whether you are a religious person or not, the point of this quote is quite true. Challenges, when faced head on and solved correctly can make you a better person.

I think this pertains to everyone involved in the world of adoption.

Samantha turns 5 in less than a month. Where did the time go? She'll be in school at this time next year! Man, I love that kid.


1 comment:

  1. Samantha is gorgeous, and is the spitting image of you! You're amazing, Al, and an inspiration to more people than you will ever realize. I love you, Friend.

    ReplyDelete

love your comments.